Thermally insulated base for a flat roof
We deliver thermally insulated base for flat or slightly slanting roofs with hydro insulation.
Why is efficient to place a light tube on the base (cuff)
- cupola of light tube is placed above roof, so it can absorb as much day light as possible
- during winter there will be no snow over the cupola so a light tube can still do its job
- connection of hydro insulation of roof to base is simple and minimalizes possibility of leaking – important factor!
- using of thermally insulated base SIGNIFICANTLY reduces probability of condensation!
Design of base (cuff)
- height is 30 cm or 50 cm
Status of insulated base after PVC waterproofing
- now there is everything ready for montage of the roof part of a light tube
- before placing a light tube we use bitumen sealant on the bearing surface
Status after the montage of roof part of light tube ALLUX
- the height of base is chosen with regard to place of montage (amount of snow)
- in lowlands we choose height of base 30 cm, in mountain areas it is 50 cm
Thermo insulated round base for flat roof
- it can be delivered in heights 15 cm, 30 cm and 50 cm
- for light tubes ALLUX 350, 550 a 850 (cannot be used for light tube ALLUX 250)
- fiberglass double-layer base
- U = 1,12 W/m2.K (insolation thickness 20 mm – polyurethane)